We identify needs, work out solutions with high commitment and personally accompany their implementation
The structure and management of a business are becoming increasingly complex, especially in a fast-changing environment. With our extensive know-how, we help you to achieve your corporate goals by the direct route.
From the incorporation of a company to arrangements for the succession, organisational and administrative requirements are complex. We give you personal advice on all key management issues. We will be happy to undertake administrative work for you, such as account keeping, payroll administration, tax returns and so on. Our management experts give you personal support in every area.
The nature and scope of our services depends upon your individual needs. From outsourcing of all your accounting needs to consultancy on individual issues or assistance with your financial statements, everything is possible. SMEs in particular often take a careful look at the cost/benefit ratio when the question of building up their own internal resources arises.
By outsourcing your payroll administration or accounts to our management consultants, you benefit from our expertise and solve the problem of deputization when staff members are absent. You are free to focus on your core business, safe in the knowledge that your accounting tasks are in good hands. Through our experience of succession arrangements in industrial, commercial and service companies we are a dependable partner to assist you with the planning and accompaniment of your corporate succession.Your contact persons
- Organisation of accounting systems
- Keeping financial accounts
- Keeping receivables and payables accounts
- Payroll administration (salary processing, salary accounting, social insurance settlements etc.)
- Processing payment transactions
- Drawing up annual financial statements and short-term income statements
- Drawing up budgets, liquidity and financial planning
- Support with the evaluation and procurement of IT resources
- bexio Business Software
- Tax advice for companies and entrepreneurs
- Help with setting up and converting companies
- Drawing up business plans
- Company valuations and due diligence
- Advice on succession planning
- Mergers, management buyouts and divestments
- Advice on management and organisation (concepts, strategy)
- Financial management for SMEs
- Introducing and keeping cost accounts for small and medium-sized businesses
- Setting up and organization of controlling and reporting
- Economic viability analyses
- Advice on financing issues
- Long-term financial and occupational benefit planning
The fast-changing economic landscape creates growing challenges for SMEs in particular. Early detection of external and internal influencing factors plays a central role.